Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've always liked these cars but never wanted one because of the problems they have. Good luck though man!
Yeah I get that Alot but u take care of the car it'll take care of you. People beat on dsms and that's the reason why they have so much problems. I've seen 70 year Olds making their dsms last 200-300k miles and no prob. We just beat on it too much. I know I will

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
494 Posts
I still miss my 99 GSX to this day.
The best turbo I ran on the street was an FP3052. I would crank that thing up to 27psi on 110 octane and just about murder anything I would come across. I ended up putting a GT35R on it and it wasn't fun anymore. It had horrible spool time and didn't make much more power than the FP. Ended up selling it because I would get hastled by the cops all the time for how loud it was with 272/272 cams, tubular manifold and a full 3" turbo back with no cat.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I still miss my 99 GSX to this day.
The best turbo I ran on the street was an FP3052. I would crank that thing up to 27psi on 110 octane and just about murder anything I would come across. I ended up putting a GT35R on it and it wasn't fun anymore. It had horrible spool time and didn't make much more power than the FP. Ended up selling it because I would get hastled by the cops all the time for how loud it was with 272/272 cams, tubular manifold and a full 3" turbo back with no cat.
Yup I'm still trying to finish it... Haha Damn fuel fittings

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts