·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
I filled up my tank tonight... cost me just over $71! :pissed:

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
^^^^ Denis being sociable as usual...
AFAIK this isn't a sociable tool. Or, at least to me it isn't. This is border-line facebook gay.

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess we don't have it as bad as they do in Montreal. I went there this past weekend and gas there is $1.34/L

Still, at these prices it will cost $80 to fill up a very empty tank, damn.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
$1.34 for 87 octane??? That's fucked.

That sad thing is tho... I'd probably sacrifice other things in life before saving gas. Tonight I was burning rubber simply because I didn't get to do it for a while. Fuel economy was the last thing on my mind... the fuel economy part of my brain will turn on again tomorrow when I drive to work.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Gotta love burning rubber in an automatic. That's almost as bad like drifting in a bicycle and thinking you're cool.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Well theres 66 litres. Do the math.
So I paid $51 from an empty(idiot light) to a full tank. :taunt:

Idiot is referred to me. Seems I do that way to much

EDUT: I use 93 octane

Reactions: LEXIGRL

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
$51??? Lucky bastard.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I'm nearing empty soon, got around 70km left, please drop... even just a little??

fuck its like everyday I see it creep up a little by little... how can this be?

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Buddy came back from Saudi arabia, gas there is about .20/L in CDN, but water is expensive.
So atleast we have cheap water. Live with it, these prices ain't going down and the bitching realllly does nothing.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
So do I!

I wonder what the next main fuel is going to be. People are complaining that E85 is going to raise the general price of corn which in turn is going to raise the price of food. Fuel Cells are still "on the way". Hydrogen is interesting... but we have no Hydrogen stations. Plug-in electric cars have limited range. Hmm...

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
At least you guys get some decent milage. I can get max like 350 km to a tank. Good thing its a weekend car.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
lol... stop doing burnouts at every traffic light then... :p

It must be hard to be thrifty in a car that has 416 hp!

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Man, my right foot is already lighter. I think I'm gonna have to start reverse modding and put my stock intake back on and take out the RMM intake.

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So do I!

I wonder what the next main fuel is going to be. People are complaining that E85 is going to raise the general price of corn which in turn is going to raise the price of food. Fuel Cells are still "on the way". Hydrogen is interesting... but we have no Hydrogen stations. Plug-in electric cars have limited range. Hmm...
Corn based Ethanol turned out to be a pretty stupid idea, now, Ethanol from other sources is another story.

They are starting to produce Ethanol from some interesting things, like chicken fat.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts