Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize if this is not the right section to put this in. But I have an 2002 IS300 with a 6 speed CD009 swap. As of right now the car still have the stock 2JZGE and I want to do something different. I’m planning to do LS430 3UZ engine and I did some research on the engine and as far as I know my trans will bolt up to the engine since I’m using Collins adapter with a J2 bellhousing and motor mounts I can use 2JZ mounts. What I want to know is about the engine harness and ecu to make it run. Also any information on exhaust manifold since I read the driver side exhaust manifold will have to be custom to make it fit since it will hit the steering shaft. So If anyone has any information or links to make it work. Please let me know. Thank you guys

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
All custom exhaust. As for the engine. If you are going to go through the trouble of putting it in. Why adapt the tranny. Why not use everything? Otherwise you will need to figure out how to trick the ECU in to using a stick setup. The wiring you will need to start looking at the diagrams for both and cross them over.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts