Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard a radio commercial today saying that Lexus of Rockville (Maryland) is offering the $399 lease on the IS. But I couldn't find any info on the Lexus and Edmund's site. Is this the same Lexus sponsored program that ended a while back?

·
Registered
14,190 Posts
Originally posted by S20002IS300:
I heard a radio commercial today saying that Lexus of Rockville (Maryland) is offering the $399 lease on the IS. But I couldn't find any info on the Lexus and Edmund's site. Is this the same Lexus sponsored program that ended a while back?
Call them up, tell 'em you heard it and are ready to buy. If they want the sale, they'll work with you. By the way, are you ready to give up the performance of your S2000 for an IS3
Just playin'

[ May 09, 2001: Message edited by: Michael ]

·
Registered
27 Posts
I went to Longo Lexus in CA for the $399 lease deal. They want me to put $3000 down and $445 a month. I do the usual sit down work out the number and try to get lower. They said that the special lease is one of the best deal u could get and not everyone can get it. U have to have credit score at least 750 points therefore no discount whatsoever. So, I call up Glendale Lexus in the morning next day. They said they could do better than Longo. I got there about 3pm.
I came out with the car aroung 8pm. I paid $2100 down and $410/mo. What they did was not going with that special program and work out the price of the car and do their own lease. My MSRP was $34,xxx +tax and blah blah blah. The lease figure price came down to $31,000 + tax, license. So, to make the story short, U can go and get good deal as long as u have good credit. Oh, the end of the month is the best time. I got my on March 28 and they 're in need to move the car out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Lexus of Rockville sux. Lexus of Silver Spring is a much bigger shop with better service. My sales person was David Jung. He was very helpful and friendly. You should be able to get fully loaded for around $32k + TT.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts