Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my windows tinted yesterday with legal 35% tint and put my S.E.L.O.C. sticker on so please exuse the car for the finger prints on the window and being a little bit dirty :oops: next up is lowering with some Tein Flex Coilovers and some 19in HRE anodized black rims :chill:

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
crazysaiyan said:
you do the windshield too? also...tell me a little bit about seloc...i live in birmingham
yes the window is done too, click on the S.E.L.O.C. Link in my sig, we hold meet every first sunday of every month.

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mr who said:
Your seloc sticker looks crooked
nah thats just the angle of the window, i tried to get it straight as i could that way if i was to get another one, then it would just be straight going to the top.

Notice the back driverside quarter window... it looks straight to me.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I didnt know you used a level to put those stickers on. I think it looks better when they follow the lines of the car...which is why I put my .net sticker on that way. To each his own.

Car looks great. Love the red. Youre not going to put clear sidemarkers on your car are you..? I think the orange fronts blend in. Congrats

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mr who said:
I didnt know you used a level to put those stickers on. I think it looks better when they follow the lines of the car...which is why I put my .net sticker on that way. To each his own.

Car looks great. Love the red. Youre not going to put clear sidemarkers on your car are you..? I think the orange fronts blend in. Congrats
i actually didnt use a level, i just simply taped the sticker to the window with the backing on and found my true level once i stood back and glanced at it, then i took the backing off and applied with a credit card. i then found my spot on the other side the was even with the drivers and then again, repeated my steps, but no i will not get any type of clear side markers on my car. i too think they blend in perfectly with the red.... thanks for the compliments bro :chill:

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
nice :D

have you ever thought about 4%, i got that na peeps can't even see you while you looking right at 'em

some of my friends have even gone the double 5% route. :eek: thats just too damn dark for me.

again sweet

·
8,743 Posts
should have gone limo.

I have 5% (no receipt no warranty, cash up front) and i wasnt too worried about it. How often do you need a warranty replacement on tint?

never

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
looks hella nice..i would get tat for my car except its all messed up due to sat. accident...all i want is my damn car in 1 piece running like before..i also read about yer shooting incident which sux cuz u need a new window + tint again :p maybe yer warrenty mite help u out :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.