Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretige Lexus in Ramsey NJ gave a price of$329 a month with $2500 down for 36 months.
Is this good, ok, take it or run the other way? :roll:

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to add that its got leather, sunroof i dont know what else tho...

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
jcatral14 said:
Pretige Lexus in Ramsey NJ gave a price of$329 a month with $2500 down for 36 months.
a few questions:

1.) what year
2.) mileage
3.) brand new or used

when buying a car, do not concentrate on the monthly payment. pay more attention to the purchase price of the car, the interest rate and the length of the loan.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brand new '03, 5 speed.
Don't know much else other than what i've written.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, It's the only way I can fit it in my budget without a big initial outlay.
Somebody from my area was able to get an '03 sportdesign, 5 spd, leather, sunroof for $325/42 mos, $1500 down and $16.2K residual. I can live with that. But maybe, just maybe, I can get a better deal. :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Those numbers you posted sound reasonable, but it doesn't hurt to ask for something better...if they say no, just go somewhere else 8)

·
Registered
683 Posts
jcatral14 said:
sounds good...mine is 380 w/ 2500 down. guess it depends on your area and the dealer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Scientific said:
Those numbers you posted sound reasonable, but it doesn't hurt to ask for something better...if they say no, just go somewhere else 8)
Hey Scientific - I just picked up the same car as yours from Lexus Fremont couple weeks ago, do you mind telling me how much you paid for yours? wondering if the deal i got is as good as i thought it is...thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got the sport design fully loaded with nav. black in black $31.500 OTD with free oil change and maintenance to 48.000 miles or 4 year. I guess I save a lot of money from schedule maintenance it self.
Couldn't be more happier :D

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lexlex said:
I got the sport design fully loaded with nav. black in black $31.500 OTD with free oil change and maintenance to 48.000 miles or 4 year. I guess I save a lot of money from schedule maintenance it self.
Couldn't be more happier :D
NICE!!!! 8)
How'd you get free 4 year maintenance? :eek: :D
And where'd you get ur car? :)

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Does region depict leasing and financing? I would like to see if i could get this kind of deal here in southern california.

·
Registered
28 Posts
It's either you're getting royally ripped or just have horrible credit... Either way, i never did see the point in a lease... What happens if you decide to mod and put money into the car? You lose all that...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts