Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my H3 HID fogs from Nigellllllls group buy.

I have the JDM clear lense fogs (but black housing...wtf?) any ways...
The first two pics are PIAA plasma ION bulbs (well bulb, one was burned out)

The second two are the 3000k HIDs

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
I love my HID fogs, you'll love yours to while driving. They make a tremendous difference.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Looks great, something I wanna get done. I know the answer is out there somewhere but I'll ask it, do you still get 3k with the yellow housing or just get a normal 4300 or 6K bulb.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Looks great, something I wanna get done. I know the answer is out there somewhere but I'll ask it, do you still get 3k with the yellow housing or just get a normal 4300 or 6K bulb.
3000K. with a 4300K or higher that give off the bluish light, your fogs will be green.

Reactions: -Tom-

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
nice lights, where's this GB?

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
looks great, I've still got a box of 3000k fogs at home I've been meaning to install, now I've got some incentive.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Is this kit easy to install? Is this "plug and play" meaning no modification or splicing or whatever is involved? +rep for some nice looking fogs!

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
nice lights, where's this GB?
its on isfanatics.

im definitely gonna pick a set of HID fogs once i get my new bumper w/ fogs :p

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
everything look good! i love my hid fog light =]

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
i think I said this before, but if I could go back I would keep my yellow fogs and do a 3000K HID conversion instead of the 8000Ks in my clear fogs. I dont know where I saw it, but someone did yellow DDEs, yellow DRL, and 3000K fogs and that front end was soooo beautiful.

I love my 8000Ks, but the yellow is super sexy, especially on black

·
Premium Member
23,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is this kit easy to install? Is this "plug and play" meaning no modification or splicing or whatever is involved? +rep for some nice looking fogs!
The only modification necessary is cutting out the back of my foglight cap (H3 style yo!) which I actually drilled a series of holes then wire clippered them out.

·
Registered
174 Posts

once the group buy is over who ever is interested i can get them one year warranty and all with slim ballast aswell pm me for pricing 4got about advertiser rules

·
Registered
2,028 Posts

once the group buy is over who ever is interested i can get them one year warranty and all with slim ballast aswell pm me for pricing 4got about advertiser rules
i dont' think nigellll has an ending date on the GB.
he's also doing Slim Ballast as well.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Looks great buddy!!

·
Monkey Style
1,885 Posts
Props to you Tom for finally getting HID fogs. You will never want to go without them again.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts