Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
3" custom exhaust. Used for 200 miles (2weeks) on my car before switched to PFS 3". This exhaust isn't as loud as the PFS, no scatches and fits perfectly without any mod. With PFS exhaust, my tuner had to do some adjustment.
asking $300 plus shipping
Paypa(add3%) or money order

OR I'm willing to trade with an HKS DLI unit or 550cc injectors

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid7883396

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Is this a straight through design muffler? Also, is it just the muffler or is it all the piping also? If it includes piping, how much? All the way to the downpipe?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
xencloud said:
Is this a straight through design muffler? Also, is it just the muffler or is it all the piping also? If it includes piping, how much? All the way to the downpipe?
It includes everything in the picture #3 (follow the link). It's a cat back exhaust. Thanks man.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
sorry man, I was looking at the pics in a small IE window at work, didn't even see the other pics, :>)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
xencloud said:
sorry man, I was looking at the pics in a small IE window at work, didn't even see the other pics, :>)
No worry man. pm replied.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Whooa! This thing is kinda tough to ship. It's all welded together in 1 piece. You'll need 1 big box dude. :shocked:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
buister said:
Whooa! This thing is kinda tough to ship. It's all welded together in 1 piece. You'll need 1 big box dude. :shocked:

I know man. I've shipped an ituned exhaust which was a bit shorter and it was a pain.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump. need to sell, or willing to trade with HKS DLI, or 550cc injectors.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
FYI for any newbie - this is NOT for an N/A (non-turbo) car.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
do you have any pics of how this looked on the car from the rear?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I never took any pics, but I can guarantee that it fits perfectly. As for the tip, it looks like an ltuned, just a little bigger.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
also, two more q's, what's the model number of the muffler? I'd like to look it up on the borla site to see how it's routed inside the can, need to know if it's centered, offset model, etc.

also, is the rest of the piping stainless steel? (any rust?) Thanks

EDIT:nm, from the pics it's obviously the centered/offset version....

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
stainless? also, any leaks? (I promise, last question!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts