Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have since sold my Supra and have no use for this custom throttle body.

Will Bolt up to a MKIV Supra or any with a USDM 2JZGTE motor

It's a stock Supra TT throttle body, with the traction control removed, fully polished w/ a Blitz DD BOV. Throttle body has 0 miles since custom work done and the BOV has no more then 1000 miles on it. Looking for $400 obo. I am located in the bay area and can meet up locally or will ship out. Thanks

Custom Supra Script

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what is this for?
this is for anyone with a 2jzgte motor that wants to get rid of traction control and have bov directly on the throttle body as opposed to welding it to the intercooler piping.

I'm not too sure if this will bolt right up to a non turbo 2jz motor maybe members here with more experience with is300s might know

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
this will work with the GE ONLY, if you have a standalone cuz of this not having traction control and cuz our cars are drive by wire.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I have had both generation gte intake manifolds and they are not interchangeable. the Aristo intake manifold is a bit smaller than the supra and th bolt pattern on the throttle body is just a little bit different. I found this out the hardway

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Yeah, I wished this work on the jdm GTE...or had dbw for that matter. ;)
Very nice piece, would cost hundreds more to have the work done with such a nice finish, etc. bump

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have had both generation gte intake manifolds and they are not interchangeable. the Aristo intake manifold is a bit smaller than the supra and th bolt pattern on the throttle body is just a little bit different. I found this out the hardway
Learn something new every day. Thanks, so anyone with a USDM 2JZGTE feel free to pick this up :)

mikkellucci Yeah, I wished this work on the jdm GTE...or had dbw for that matter.
Very nice piece, would cost hundreds more to have the work done with such a nice finish, etc. bump
Thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts