Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 IS 300 i originally wanted to put the 2jzgte motor in my IS but i heard its a pain. So I decided Im going to just do the bottom end. so i was wondering if anyone knew where the best place to go for a bottom end is and how much it would cost and if i would need anything else to go along with it. Any input will be appreciated. Thank You

·
Registered
302 Posts
2JZ-GTE Factory Shortblock for Toyota Supra MKIV (MK4)

You'll also need to select a head-gasket of appropriate thickness for whatever your plans for induction are, and some head-studs or bolts unless you're gonna reuse your existing ones...

SEARCH and READ The posts at the TOP of this forum. i.e http://my.is/forums/f114/new-forced-induction-all-answers-inside-346858/

EDIT: If you're seriously going to do this, i should have said Toyota OEM & TRD Parts - 1993-98 Supra because MVP has always treated me right in the past:cool: and i've never really done any business with titan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.