Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the GTA want to install an aftermarket Amp for me in my IS250 with No ML? I'm sure there are car audio hobbyists looking for some private jobs.

I can spot you a $50?

The audio shop quoted me $200 for installation/cables/LOC which is pretty steep considering my Amp/12"Sub cost me only $500.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
^^^that price is pretty standard unless you already have the wires...

if you already have your wires and is just looking for an install PM me so I can direct you to a good and cheap place...

1,786 Posts
Hi Rolla...cant be highrolling with a 50 dollar budget..lol jokes aside,
200 is the going rate. installing an amp in the 2Is is more work then most other cars.

either A.] find a install shop.. pay the price.. or B.] get a friend who will install it for 20pc nuggets, bigmac ice tea and a mcflurry as compensation...

bottom line.. pay to have it done. or DIY

thats what we all did.

1,786 Posts
im sure ricky will do it however he will charge more then 50 bucks..50 bucks for something like that is like slapping someone in the face... imho

Reactions: lexboi250

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well what I mean...
I can do the DIY... but i'm just lazy taking out the panels etc etc.
If someone has done it... it would just speed up the process with both of us working on it... that's why I would give them $50 and not "mcnuggets" as I don't have a friend that's good with cars.

But yeah... If I'm free one weekend in the summer I might just do it myself... or just get the shop to do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.