Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as title says will that tire size fit my l-tuned rims..thanx

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i already bought the tires off a member here brand new and dirt cheap...but would you recommend it or should i sell it and go slightly smaller
will it look weird..i need wider tires in the back for the power i am making..traction issues need to be correct..thanx bluealtezza99

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
If you already bought them, try them out and see if you like them. Some people may say that they will never work, or it is dangerous..... Honestly, I think they will look too big on the 7.5" wheel. When I posted above I thought I used to have 245s on a 8" and it looked good. When I searched for the pic, turned out they were 225s. If I were you I would go with these. My friend has them on his 300hp S15 and they hook up well. They are not too expensive either. 235/40/18

Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1

·
Registered
356 Posts
wow i got 255's on my 9 inch wheels and they are barely flush on 7.5 idk if that would look right.

·
Registered
439 Posts
i'd like to see it if you decide to put them on.. put up some pics

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahahah i'm kind of afraid of putting them on the tires might fly off the rim at high boost or even normal driving.....these most likly going up for sale

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
they might work, but the trick is that low sidewall... that might be dangerous. Hell with trucks you can have 285s on a 7" rim all day but the sidewall is huge so it works out. I have 265s on my 4runner on a 7" wheel... they even came that way from the factory.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts