Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out that Lexus is offering a $2500 rebate on new Is300's. Problem now is that I got my car a month ago. I called the dealership (Scarborough Lexus Toyota) and they say I can't get it. I did recieve a $2700 discount when I bought it but that apparently is different from this new promotion. This is a factory rebate. That means I could have got both 2700+2500=5200 off. The only down side to this promo is that interest goes up from 7.1% to 7.6% for a 4yr finance.

Is this right? Should I contact head-office regarding the matter or should I just accept the loss?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
There was a factory rebate starting June, 1,2001(as far as I know) in Vancouver, plus dealer rebate on top of that.

You should've been offered a factory rebate..... Your $2700 discount, was it from dealer or from factory?? If from dealer, you sure as h*ll should've gotten extra rebate from factory.

Lexus Canada represents all Lexus dealers in Canada, right?? If they have a factory rebate, ALL dealers should have it too, right???

I was offered on June 1, 2001 of the discounts and factory rebates, but I faithfully declined it (because I want the 2002 models)

This offer is for Lexus to clear out their on hand stock.

Write to Lexus Canada and clarify the deal. If your dealer didn't offer you the factory rebate, they're in sh*t creek!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
What is the price you guys have? $40,800 is the price he mentioned for a stock. One with appearance package was $43,900. What's the best prices you have been quoted? I am in Alberta

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I gotta keep it now because of this stupid rebate. Dropped the value of my car huge. Nobody wants it and I'm now upside down on my loan (I owe more than what my car is worth). So now I'm just gonna re-finance it to get a lower monthly payment.

Kinda glad I'm kepping it though, none of the other cars I was looking at can touch it. I just gotta cut back in other areas I guess.

bigbadboss101: I got the Appearance package plus the leather/ultra suede, power seats package for $43285 normally that goes for $46035

·
Registered
509 Posts
?
appearance package??

umm.. arent all packages for IS in canada called package A, B,C,D,E?? with E fully loaded with graphite rims/headlight washer..??

anyway.. bought IS last nov, and quoted 46000 for package D without the graphite rims..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts