Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last service I had, I was told I can run probably till 30k before changing the tires. I already have a nice set of GoodYear F1 GS-D3s waiting for the IS in my garage!

When I bought my tires it said max 20k miles, but mine look like it they will go thru 30k. I'm not abusing these tires, but I'm also no old granny when it comes to my car :D

·
Registered
5,281 Posts
lil' lex said:
Over 55,000 and still going on my stock Dunlops since I do mostly highway driving.
i had 60k on my stock tires before one of them decided to get punctured. if not, i could got another 10k or so since my tread was still good...and that's from mostly highway driving... :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IS_Dude said:
yes you are you old fart. ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

you want that zaino?

Did you know that they install xpel at our dealer now? they also have a dent lady come in every Friday, I may use her soon to get out the ding on passenger door. I also saw an IS with all aluminum dash. At first I thought it was factory thing but then I realized it was this horrendous sticker type of thing where aluminum was glued on top of the dash, yuck!

Can't wait for the Dunlops to go bald since I want to check out the new GS-D3s.

·
Registered
45 Posts
WhiteLex03 said:
lil' lex said:
Over 55,000 and still going on my stock Dunlops since I do mostly highway driving.
:eek: is that even possible? damn that's crazy!

-Ringo
Yea, my dealer's real surprised too. Based on the tread that's left, I should get 70,000 miles out of the tires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts