Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, off-topic and everything, but I know there are a few 240 guys here so I figured I'd offer it.

HotShot header for DOHC S13 (will fit S14 but EGR won't match right). Used for ~500 miles before I took the car off the road for the SR swap.

I paid ~$380. They sell new now for $299. Mine's $200 + a signed FU note with your screen name on it signed by me.









-Justin
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,297 Posts
dammint..if only you had offered these earlier...


couple of my boys were looking for some headers for his car but already bought them last week

sorry justin b.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
petaa7 said:
dammint..if only you had offered these earlier...


couple of my boys were looking for some headers for his car but already bought them last week

sorry justin b.
Couple of your boys were looking for some headers for his car. Does he/them have multiple personalities?

And wouldn't a car only require a header?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46,689 Posts
DJPoop said:
Couple of your boys were looking for some headers for his car. Does he/them have multiple personalities?

And wouldn't a car only require a header?

He has a serious case of Maltz disease, it causes severe typing and comprehension issues when dealing with plurals and possesives. Don't make fun of the sick kid asshole :nono:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
Mazdaspeed said:
He has a serious case of Maltz disease, it causes severe typing and comprehension issues when dealing with plurals and possesives. Don't make fun of the sick kid asshole :nono:
Have you ever wished you could be retarded; just for the shear fact that when you saw a hot girl, you could go up to her, whip out your dick and start slapping her with it, and that would be considered socially acceptable?

Sometimes I do...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
Mazdaspeed said:
I always wondered how you approached Wildside
Drooling with dick in hand? You'd be surprised at how often that actually works.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,297 Posts
DJPoop said:
Couple of your boys were looking for some headers for his car. Does he/them have multiple personalities?

And wouldn't a car only require a header?
headers is always plural, ass.

you wouldn't say..."i need to buy a header for my car."

i messed up biggy.

nice job ms. Dos
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46,689 Posts
petaa7 said:
headers is always plural, ass.

you wouldn't say..."i need to buy a header for my car."

i messed up biggy.

nice job ms. Dos

no actually a single bank would only require A header. The common use of the term headers refers to dual bank engines like a V configuration that would require two exhaust manifolds or Headers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Technically, this is a header.

Header / Headers are basically interchangeable terms since the mod was popularized in the V8 world that always uses them in pairs.

If you're using a single header, you're modifying a car that really needs a turbo manifold anyway.

-Justin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
petaa7 said:
headers is always plural, ass.

you wouldn't say..."i need to buy a header for my car."

i messed up biggy.

nice job ms. Dos
Headers may always be plural in retard-o land, but last time
I checked, the 240 only had one cylinder bank, thus requiring a header.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DJPoop said:
Headers may always be plural in retard-o land, but last time
I checked, the 240 only had one cylinder bank, thus requiring a header.
A friend of mine had an LT1 240SX... it had headers.

There are quite a few LS1 240's out there... with headers.

-Justin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
Justin.b said:
A friend of mine had an LT1 240SX... it had headers.

There are quite a few LS1 240's out there... with headers.

-Justin
Well slap me and call me susan, I wasnt talking about your soooped up v8 240s. You kids and your cars...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
Its a passat, knee-grow.
 
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Top