Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
will 225-45-18s fit in the back with no fender modification and at stock height, stock suspension?
edit: offset is +42, and wheels are 18x8

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
The tire will but it depends on the wheel offset. What width wheels? What offset?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not asking what rim size I should have, I have 225-45-18s in the front (rub slightly) and I want the same in the back.
So does anyone have this setup?
does it rub?
what offset and how wide a rim?

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
drop on tein s.techs, I had tires off an old set of wheels

rims were 18x8.5 +43 and tires were 245/40/18 and that $#!t rubbed all day long! but yea i dunno if this was any help to you sit. but just thought i would enlighten

·
Registered
785 Posts
Running L-Tuned Rims with Tokico Illumina and Eibach Spring Drop. Rims are 18x7.5 all the way around +42mm. I was running 225/40/18 all the way around. Rubbed some in the front at track, but rolled fenders and going to cut granny lining soon.

-Joe

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
I am not asking what rim size I should have, I have 225-45-18s in the front (rub slightly) and I want the same in the back.
So does anyone have this setup?
does it rub?
what offset and how wide a rim?
Nobody's telling you what size rim to have. You have the wrong size tires. Notice how everyone is mentioning that they run 225/40/18s? If you run 45s, the tires are too tall, more likely to rub, and your speedometer will be off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts