Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In looking to get some shoes for my is wondering if these will fit without any modification and if so what tire size should I use? I'm open for suggestions I would prefer 20s but am open to 19s as well. 2006 is350 new owner out here in Hawaii we don't have much help on my island and not too many 350 owners. Also, is the deep dish not going to work without pulling fenders and camber?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was looking at these but no one seems to be able to answer if it'll fit or not

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Mr. Roo
9,728 Posts
20" is definitely way too big for the IS300, but not sure about the IS350. Not sure what sizes people are running on that one, though I would imagine it would be the same as the IS300. I'd say just get what you want, and be prepared to do the work to make it fit

·
Registered
754 Posts
start searing (not necessarily here). there are plenty of people who have put 19s and 20s on a 2IS. you should be able to find specs as well.

the 2IS has a much easier time fitting larger diameter wheels (compared to the 1IS). i believe i have seen both sizes fitted, some even a stagger.

·
Registered
619 Posts
The 2nd Gen section is pretty dead on this forum, I'd look at ClubLexus or Facebook for answers.

IMO, the first set would work without much effort (maybe just a roll of the fenders) but I doubt you could fit the second set without pulling the fenders and mad tyre stretch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts