Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone sporting the new 2014 IS350 FSport wheels yet?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Ask and you shall receive

·
Registered
33 Posts
I keep coming back to your pictures. Thais really looks great! Are the the front & rear offsets different? What is the tire size? I am now in the hunt for a set. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I keep coming back to your pictures. Thais really looks great! Are the the front & rear offsets different? What is the tire size? I am now in the hunt for a set. Thanks!
PM Solid Snake for details. Oh and start saving up cause you'll be lucky to get these at $1K

·
Registered
635 Posts
They are staggered. Front wheels are 18x8" and rears are 18x8.5". Front tire size is 225/40R18 and rears 255/35R18.

BTW I have not received a PM.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I must have not sent it correctly. I was on my iPhone at work. Anyway, they do look great. Any connections that I could get a better deal? I was quoted over $600 per wheel.

·
Registered
361 Posts
That does look good. I saw a 2014 IS350 AWD last night at the mall last night with those wheels and was wondering the same thing. The result is pretty sweet!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts