Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Our photographers caught pictures of the 2013 Porsche 911 GT3 today, and in the spy photos you can see an unmasked version of the front spoiler.

The same outlet we’ve seen on the front of the car in previous glimpses is present to push air over the car and increase downforce at high speeds. This time we also see the car wearing a large rear wing missing in previous shots. With nothing actually covered, this is probably the closest version to the actual production model before pictures of a fully finished version start to circulate.

With an expected 450 hp coming from its naturally aspirated flat six, the new GT3 will be more athletic than its predecesor and certainly the best 911 to date.
See all the 2013 Porsche GT3 Photos at AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I am impressed with the GT3,and love that it's even made, but......I can't tell a difference from last years to this one.....As usual.

·
27,116 Posts
Porsches haven't changed for the past 50 years... why would they change now?

·
Technical Poseur
23,313 Posts
I dont see why everyone has to hate on the 911 "not changing"...its the ONLY car that has done what, in my opinion, cars should do....evolve. You can look at the first and the last and tell theyre connected and the same car.

·
Registered
8,794 Posts
I'm no enthusiast, but the subtle difference to me is like night and day. Barring a major setback, I expect to see a 997 S in my garage late next year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts