Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I started a thread about this question but after reading over it, it was quite newb-ish of me. lol so let me be a more detailed...

I recently got a 2011 Lexus IS250. I was under the impression that all 2011+ IS250s all come with HIDs. But after further research, i found out that Lexus also released 2011 IS250s with regular halogen headlights (with projectors) as well. So here is my situation...

I would like to have HIDs on my 250. After doing some reading here in the forums, it seems like doing a HID conversion would be a easy option (and cheaper). But, i do like the LED DRLs as well. I can't seem to find a direct answer to this (and it may be a very simple answer). Could i do a direct switch of headlights to the 2011 HID headlights with LED DRLs? meaning just plug and play without any modifications.

I found these on eBay and asked the seller if they would fit and he said all 2011 IS250s should have HIDs.

here is a link to the auction
*NEW SET 2012 LEXUS IS350 IS250 COMPLETE UPGRADE ISF HID XENON LED HEADLIGHT OEM

i also included a picture of the headlights on my 2011 IS250. as you can see, no DRLs, so no HIDs. will these headlights fit??

thanks in advance for all your help!

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
It is great to have the opportunity to read a good quality article with useful information on topics of great interest. I concur with your conclusion. I look forward to your future updates.
fnaf world

1 - 3 of 3 Posts