2010 University of Maryland Spring Meet for Charity
hosted by College Park Tuning

• • Thousands of different cars
    • Dyno pulls
    • BBQ
    • Live DJ
    • 50/50 Raffle
    • Raffle Prizes
We will be asking for 1(or more) non-perishable food item per person as they enter the lot. If you forget to bring an item or prefer not to, we will collect a $1 donation on your way into the lot. All the donations collected from admission, food sales and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Martha’s Table (Martha's Table | Serving the needs of the Washington, DC community through food, learning, healthy living, recreational and family support services.).

University of Maryland – College Park Campus, Parking Lots 9 & 11
Directions to Campus
*Expect heavy traffic, we are sorry for this inconvenience and will be trying to move people in/out of the meet as quickly as possible*

Date
Sunday, May 2nd, 2010

Time
Noon, 12:00 pm. If you show up before this time you will NOT be let into the parking lot

Food
• BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs on the grill
• Soft drinks and other refreshments

Dyno
• $75.00 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout
• If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to [email protected] . We are trying to have people pre-register for the dyno.

Basic Rules
1. No tents
2. No alcohol
3. No scandalous attire (this is a family event)
4. Chairs are permitted everywhere but a parking space
5. No saving spaces

·
Registered
161 Posts
people going so far:
1. Camel
2. Bernie
3. Wes
4. Juwan
5. Hans
6. Keenan
7. Jae
8. Matt (md)
9. Matt
10. Ryan
11. Ricky
12. Chance
13. LRoy430ul
14. Beez43
15. TLe2006
16. PhillyGS3
17. Cherplex
18. djsai
19. BRADSGS4
20. BigGreen
21. KiPod
22. AlphaTribe
23. QuickGS300

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow damn u guys work fast

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'll be there with the IS F & IS C team. Can't wait to meet some of you, can I park with you boys??

·
Registered
161 Posts
Are you guys meeting somewhere first before you caravan in?
there will be a few different meet up spots depending on where you're coming from.. the guys in VA usually meet up in fairfax. not sure about the MD guys, but i can post up all the meetups when i find out. we also try to coordinate a spot so all the caravans can combine to roll into the show.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey so We are now taking sign ups for the DYNO at the spring meet anybody interested? i know Mo dynoed a few IS's last year. if you interested Please email us at [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.