Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2010 IS250C and I can't figure out how to lower the rear headrests. The spec sheet says it has auto foldable rear headrests, but I can't find anything on how to do it and I didn't get a manual. I tried looking for a button on the rear headrest. Any assistance anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Your rear headrest leaver

The leaver is at the back of the center arm rest just below the rear heat vent it looks like a door handle just pull it and the rear headrest will drop down.To put the headrest back up you have to lift them back in to place.:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi There,
I just bought mine a wk ago. The lever is on the rear seat near the center near bottom of the floor. Just pull the lever, and the rear headrests fold down.
I just bought a 2010 IS250C and I can't figure out how to lower the rear headrests. The spec sheet says it has auto foldable rear headrests, but I can't find anything on how to do it and I didn't get a manual. I tried looking for a button on the rear headrest. Any assistance anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is relatively easy to remove the headrest. For me, I bought a new headrest from Xtrons and follow the manual came with it to remove the Headrest and replace it with the new one. Just a few screws or so.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts