Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,022 Posts
What I'd like to know is what special cars are gonna be there? Any thing to look out for? Or have all the concepts, etc. gone straight to Chicago from the last American show?

·
Premium Member
3,253 Posts
no LF-A. Just LF-Ch, Prius plug in , new Sienna, new 4Runner, new GX

·
Maverick
1,472 Posts
I'm going..but I usu. go the last weekend.

·
Premium Member
27,022 Posts
zzzzz, thats boring
That's the problem with having a Toronto date so close to Chicago. All the concepts and exciting cars skip from New York(?) straight to Chicago. :(

Sad... but then again... they do buy a lot more cars down there.

·
Premium Member
27,022 Posts
I just came back from the show, no LF-A. Will be posting pics later!
Looking forward to seeing them! :cool:

In your opinion... is the show worth checking out?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Looking forward to seeing them! :cool:

In your opinion... is the show worth checking out?
Mmmm, yeah it's worth checking out. I have to say it was better than the Detroit show. I liked the experience because we could sit in almost all the cars and the company reps were very approachable, not too sure how much the public show will differ though.

·
Registered
685 Posts
That's the problem with having a Toronto date so close to Chicago. All the concepts and exciting cars skip from New York(?) straight to Chicago. :(

Sad... but then again... they do buy a lot more cars down there.
We didn't get the LFA but we got alot of the other ones, the Toyota ones, Honda ones, the 599XX :D

·
Premium Member
27,022 Posts
The only major manufacturer that isn't here this year is Porsche right?

·
Premium Member
27,022 Posts
FYI... the autoshow doesn't include the Rogers Centre this year... it's just the Metro Convention Centre Bldgs.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.