Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so this is my first post i guess and it will be an introduction and a help required post...

Ok i have a 2009 IS250 named Kiko i got her last year in December and have done a couple of things already but have soo much more in the works,
i got -
the windows tinted 35% in the front and 15% back and Rear
OEM lip on the back
tinted tails
full led'd interior including puddle lights and trunk light
HID's 8k Low beams and 18k Fogs Demon eye Blue leds for DRL's
iJDMtoy Knight Rider scanner lights in the grille, (replicate police)
19" RG3's staggered w/ Rays racing Blue anodized lugs
Calipers painted (blue)
GT custom catback exhaust, JDM style HKS replicated look, 3" res

now i would like to work on the grille next and am thinking of taking out the insert and just leaving the chrome trim and going with that look, however i think it may look broken more than anything and thats why im hesitant... im leaning towards the IS-F grill for my car but i cant seem to find anything that's fits an 09 i have looked online everywhere and was wondering if anyone has done anything with their grille and had any suggestions...

i hope you guys like what ive done to my car and i will attach some pictures and welcome any suggestions, progress on the car is slow i will admit as i am 20 and in university full time and can only work part time...

Thanks alot guys and i will love to hear what you guys think of my car and any suggestions you have...

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I'm not going to do that... I've changed my mind, and decided to actually just go plasti dip for now, it's not a long term thing but just for the time being then I'm probably going to fab a grill my self...

Ill post pictures when I'm done but it won't be for a while going to work on my headlights now got a leak and there moisture puddling in the front left :(

I just finished putting in 2008 IS350 tails on her aswell like the look alot better

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4 Posts
Any luck sourcing a ISF grille yet? I am going to do the same mod if I can find one to buy without having to modify it too much!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts