Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
9,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

TRD (Toyota Racing Development) is responsible for the automobile manufacturer’s racing efforts ranging from NASCAR to SuperGT, but that is not all, because TRD had prepared a special edition Lexus IS C for the SEMA Show at Las Vegas sporting an F-Sport package for the open air IS. The TRD IS C makes the most of a ground effects kit from Five Axis Design and is covered in eye catching Vibrance Orange Glow candy paint.

The modified Lexus IS C sits on a set of F-Sport ten spoke forged aluminum alloys measuring 19 inches in diameter and wrapped with sticky Michelin Pilot Sport tires as well as Lexus’s F-Sport performance front and rear brake upgrade kit, F-Sport lowering kit consisting of new shocks and springs as well as a set of sway bars to make the factory tuned drop top IS handle as good as it looks.
NOTE: If repost, please delete, thanks.

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
this is the only time i have ever seen a car where the color looks better in pictures vs in person.

This car has been posted on here before, but not the interior shot like that.

D

·
27,116 Posts
That IS-C looks really good. I always knew that car would look good with a proper drop.

So beyond the hyper paint job... will most of those parts be available for people to purchase?

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Agreed, but still very nice.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Really nice just the price would be I guess more compared to the F sport limited edition that was priced 69k. Saw the #14 out of 100 which lexus added 10k because it's limited

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Local lexus dealer has a 350-c with f sport stuff. It had springs, rims, bbk and some interior stuff like shift knob and maybe some other stuff. It looks really good with those little things made a huge difference on how it looked made it much less gay looking lol.

·
Registered
50 Posts
oh my goodness

hottest vert ive ever seen!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, anybody know where can i get any info for the F-sport exhaust system regarding the noise & Co2 emission?
Been sending a lots of emails around but all are dead ends (Sewell, HKS (original maker), Toyota, Lexus)
I'm from Singapore and the local Land Transport authoiry needs such data to approve the installation

1 - 12 of 12 Posts