Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I purchased an Audiocontrol LC6i per the recommendation of many in the forum. For a quick install, I just used the two sets of wires (for both voice coils of the subwoofer) that were already tapped from my previous LLC.

I have to say just since making the swap, the quality of the bass is much better. However, I still have the frequency gaps and all so I need to tap the inputs for the front and rear speakers. Unfortunately, I have searched everywhere and haven't found any relevant information.

The IS350 wiring sticky was incorrect (possibly due to model years?) as I tapped the two wires for the rear speaker and had no sound and I couldn't locate a gray OR black wire that had been mentioned for tapping the front speakers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I know several people have install the LC6i in a 2nd gen IS.

Have a 2008 IS250 non-ml.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just bumping this from way back.

Really? No one knows this? I've had this thing installed on the sub output only and it's driving me insane.

I really just need to know the wire colors for one of the front and rear speakers..?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have installed an LC8 to an ML system and i have the schematics for the ML and not ML.
So here is what you need to do the job.
BTW just to inform you, i have swaped from LC8 to AUDISON BITONE which is a digital audio processor also and you can control everything from your laptop.
Of course it also converts high to low signals.
Quality is much better than LC units.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.