Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Already added a few things to my wifes 2008 IS250. Lexus GFX kit, Illuminated scuff plates, X pack pedals and tint. JoeZ with Blitz and Tanabe on their way! Few pics....didnt wash it...but it looks clean----

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
looks great.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
54 Posts
it's a regular jeep... with srt8 mods (i suppose), judging by the pics, i think the regular srt8 is supposed to be lower, have different rims, but has the same body and exhaust as the one in the pics.... am i right?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its about the height as a regular Jeep...maybe an inch lower. But I have the srt suspension so...mine is the same. I also have the SRT forged 20x9's and 20x10's. Really the only difference between mine and the srt is the chrome moldings below the windows and the 6.1. I have the interior, body kit, wheels, exhaust, suspension and all....

Just added a few more mods to the IS....more pics to come as soon as I wash it......

·
Registered
54 Posts
lol... "and the 6.1" what is that? like 200 or 300 more hp? haha it's all good though. a jeep's a jeep, and plus, srt8 has too much power, not enough stopping power. my buddy has a srt8 jeep thats y i kno about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts