Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, my 3 month old baby is up for sale...due to another form of baby coming along New house and new baby on the way = no IS-F :(

Smokey granite
2000 Miles
10% Tint all around
LED lights in interior
Carbon Fiber license plate

The F is in mint condition.

I am located in Arizona. My loss is your gain, save on taxes and 4k off msrp.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How can you sell this car after 3 months? I would be slinging crack to make it work :lol:
Pics added. Selling it has nothing to do with the money.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Damn if only this were Starfire Pearl...

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
damn, that color is sexy. interested in trades? Ive got a hot girlfriend, an XBOX, and 47 in. flat screen...I can even throw in a cat or two, but that would be pushing it

:lol: just playin man...g/l with the sale

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL...dont worry once you get the car the girl isnt to happy...

I figured I would post it on here to see if there was anybody interested before posting it on ebay.

Regards,

B

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This car is now on ebay

Item # -370055886379

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
Sell it for 50, and I will take it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Price Drop - 56k

·
Registered
650 Posts
posts pics of the 67 camaro. the one and only domestic that i love.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok, not to hijack my own thread...but here is the camaro.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
how would we be saving on taxes? when you register, don't you have to pay tax on the car? also... i'll put up 51k on it. ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
how would we be saving on taxes? when you register, don't you have to pay tax on the car? also... i'll put up 51k on it. ;)
If you buy new from the dealer, you pay taxes. Private party, no taxes, at least in my state.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
^^ either way you buy it... dealer or private party, you will still have to pay tax on the car at some point. to say you don't have to pay taxes due to buying it privately seems like there wouldn't be any taxes at all and that couldn't be the case. or am i missing something?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^^ either way you buy it... dealer or private party, you will still have to pay tax on the car at some point. to say you don't have to pay taxes due to buying it privately seems like there wouldn't be any taxes at all and that couldn't be the case. or am i missing something?

In Arizona there is no sales tax on used car vehicles from private parties. This would only apply for people who title it in Arizona, and other states who have similar tax rules on used vehicles from private parties.

·
Registered
39 Posts
In Arizona there is no sales tax on used car vehicles from private parties. This would only apply for people who title it in Arizona, and other states who have similar tax rules on used vehicles from private parties.
^ True story.

If you buy a car that has been registered at least once (in any state) from a private party then you don't pay tax in Arizona :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
my lasy price Drop - 55k.

BUMP...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts