Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the 2008 IS-F's Nav can integrate with XM NavTraffic? I already found out it'll cost me $800 to get a receiver and then have it installed. I can't believe the $64K car doesn't have an XM receiver in it. TheTech package in this car is not nearly as nice as my last Acura TL Type S, but the performance is SICK! Hopefully, I can get XM NavTraffic again...

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Does anyone know if the 2008 IS-F's Nav can integrate with XM NavTraffic? I already found out it'll cost me $800 to get a receiver and then have it installed. I can't believe the $64K car doesn't have an XM receiver in it. TheTech package in this car is not nearly as nice as my last Acura TL Type S, but the performance is SICK! Hopefully, I can get XM NavTraffic again...
You can't.

the ISx50/IS-F didn't get realtime traffic until the 2010 models. One of the many, many reasons I can't recommend the OEM nav system on any pre-2010 2IS.

Talk to Sewell Lexus BTW.... assuming it's the same parts as the ISx50 (and I can't imagine why it's not) it's $300 in parts and you install the receiver yourself in about an hour, all plug and play, all done in the trunk of the car.

(You'll only get radio though, no traffic, the 06-09 nav simply doesn't support that feature at all)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.