Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car is near perfect (Not a ding on her), never been hit, brand new set of Goodyear Eagle F1 AS installed 1/3/08, All service done by Lexus (have receipts), Lexus XM Sat Radio installed, Lux Package, Headlight washers (Yippie!), Rear Sunshade, Navaigation System, Parking Beepers, owned by a car nut so it was well taken care of, completely stock. Even comes with the $50 -Arg- Toyota oil filter wrench and 3 Wix filter carts since I change it every 2500 miles, all keys, manuals, window sticker, rest of the factory warrenty, etc.. I'll get some pics up as soon as I can. But, basically, it looks like a black IS350.

The car listed for around 44K. I'm looking for a fair price in the 30's. I'm selling becuase we are expecting an addition to the family!! :) so, the money for toys will need to take a back seat. But, this is going to be HARD.

Sorry to post this here, but, I was unable to post in the cars for sale forum even though i do have 25 posts and have been a member for long enough ???.

The Car is located in Burlington, NJ. 10 miles from Philly, 50 miles south of NYC.

PM me for my contact info if you'd like to discuss or for any questions.

Thanks!
Bob

Edit: The car had the pads replaced under the TSB, so, no dirty front wheels!

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
i think i may buy it. can i pay you in cash
?
pm me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts