Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my 2006 Lexus IS350. $13,250 firm.
First off, I don't really want to sell the car, but I purchased a truck as well and the is350 basically just sits in the garage all the time. The car is in really good condition. Before this car, I had an is300, which was unfortunately totaled by a driver who was texting and ran straight into the rear of my car when I stopped. I then searched for this car for about 6 months to find one with very low miles and spec'd the way I wanted. It currently has 76,500 miles. It has the sport package and all the options available at the time: 18" wheels, sunroof, heated/cooled seats, Mark Levinson stereo, navigation, bluetooth connectivity, etc. The car is charcoal gray with two-tone black and grey leather interior. The car doesn't have any problems- runs great, shifts perfect, no check engine lights. All maintenance is up-to-date and I just had 6 new spark plugs put in the car.

Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. I also have more photos that I'm happy to share as well.
Thanks, Mark
(five zero two) 939-5969

Mark Thomas
(five zero two) 939-5969
Louisville,KY 40223
VIN#: JTHBE262862004677
76,500 MILES
Price: $13,250
Clean Title
Contact Info: Call me

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim Land vehicle Vehicle Car Lexus is Lexus Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Mid-size car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Black Land vehicle Vehicle Car Lexus is Lexus Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Lexus is Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Lexus Car Steering part Steering wheel Vehicle Speedometer

1 - 1 of 1 Posts