Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup folks.. I received word that the lexus dealers in Houston got the 06 Pre-Production IS' in today (friday). Supposedly 2 of them are in town.. one was being shown at westside/northside (glacier frost i-s), and then another being shown at sterlingmccall/clearlake (silver is250 awd). Although regular customers weren't allowed to see the car, I still managed to convince certain employees to show me the car and even take a few pics (which I'll post later). All I can say is that this car looks much better in person, and the interior quality (especially the leather) is the best I've seen on any lexus to date. Even the headroom is better than what is in the new GS. But guess what, the preview 06's are leaving by tonight, so sit tight til october!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Badman Forever said:
Sup folks.. I received word that the lexus dealers in Houston got the 06 Pre-Production IS' in today (friday). Supposedly 2 of them are in town.. one was being shown at westside/northside (glacier frost i-s), and then another being shown at sterlingmccall/clearlake (silver is250 awd). Although regular customers weren't allowed to see the car, I still managed to convince certain employees to show me the car and even take a few pics (which I'll post later). All I can say is that this car looks much better in person, and the interior quality (especially the leather) is the best I've seen on any lexus to date. Even the headroom is better than what is in the new GS. But guess what, the preview 06's are leaving by tonight, so sit tight til october!
Noice job man. I'm very interested in the pictures so post em up when you have the time.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
thanks for giving me the heads up B

i'll check n see if any have landed in austin. i doubt it though

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I went and saw Keith on Fri to pick up my new bumper.......I jsut mised the IS250 by 15 min.........Oh well I got the car repainted over the weekend andhave a little left to do on it before I will show it to others but the color came out sweet.......I added a little blue pearl to the first coat of clear........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts