Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 Lexus IS350 with 30,900 miles. Smokey Granite exterior with black leather interior and wood trim accents. This car is a 3.5 Liter DOHC, 24 valve V6 Dual VVT-i, 306 HP, 6 speed, has the Premium Package which includes heated and ventilated seats, wood interior trim and perforated leather seat upgrade, and the Preferred Accessory Package which includes the trunk mat, cargo net, and wheel locks. It has the 18" Lexus G-Spider wheels which are awesome on this car. Has all power seats, power sun/moon roof, 6 disc CD changer,Lexus Premium Audio System and custom tinted windows. It has been garaged kept and serviced at local Lexus dealer. The only blemishes on the car are in the front passenger seat there is a mark that looks like something rubbed against the seat and there is a small ding in the back fender below the tail light (no paint damage) which you wouldn't know unless I told you. I love this car and the only reason why I am getting rid of it is because I have 2 girls that play sports and it isn't practical to haul a bunch of girls around. All of the miles on this car are highway, I know people say that alot, but it is true in my case. I work and live in different towns and it is a straight shot on the highway from one to the other.

I have pictures that I can email. Just let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
Car sounds nice. I have sold cars online before and will tell you it is in your best interest to post pics in any thread that you list the car for sale. People need to SEE the car to know if they want to buy it, it's allot of work to send an e-mail for pics, plus people have to wait for your response.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is no one interested in mine? I really need to get something bigger!!!!!

I am taking reasonable offers!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
polo08816 are you here to buy a car? or are you an alt-nick?

·
Registered
1 Posts
G Spider Wheels

I just purchased these same wheels for my 06 350 and I have been told it is going to handle different due to the .5 inch difference in the wheel width in the back. Did you notice any oversteer when using them? Thanks for the info!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts