Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Threre's been a lot of anxiety about the upcoming changes on 2005 model that many members have expressed. Here's the latest spy picture I was lucky enough to discover. Notice a slightly raised front end and a very aggressive grill sporting the Lexus logo:

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but hey, it's FRIDAY and I can't wait to get out!!! Taking Jackson Highway in CA to throw the car through some twisties this weekend - we'll see what's it's made of :D

·
Registered
592 Posts
I smell BS....I just called my dealer and he said there was no such thing as an IS400. I tried to explain to him about your post....but he just started laughing at me :cry:

·
Registered
609 Posts
I smell BS....I just called my dealer and he said there was no such thing as an IS400. I tried to explain to him about your post....but he just started laughing at me
omg lol! HAHAHA! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
246 Posts
i think thats more like IS470 due to the 4.7 liter iFORCE v8
oh and thanks for the laugh :lol: , although i was expecting the autofiend ones.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
RX300wannabeIS300 said:
Threre's been a lot of anxiety about the upcoming changes on 2005 model that many members have expressed. Here's the latest spy picture I was lucky enough to discover. Notice a slightly raised front end and a very aggressive grill sporting the Lexus logo:

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but hey, it's FRIDAY and I can't wait to get out!!! Taking Jackson Highway in CA to throw the car through some twisties this weekend - we'll see what's it's made of :D
:lol: Funny stuff :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts