Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading the Dallas Morning News' Sunday auto section and they were dicussing model changes for 2004. When I got to the Lexus section on the IS, as we know there are no major changes, but as I read on they started talking about the 2005 model changes for the IS. Now I dont know if there is any truth to what im about to tell you, but here it goes. The 2005 IS will come with multiple engine selections in a Coupe, Sedan and Convertible with AWD as an option. They did not go into more specifics, but they claimed this is info directly for Toyota. Hey, wheres the Sportcross?

Anyone else heard this. Sorry if this is old news. I's already heard about everthing else other than the multiple engine selections.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
You mean that somebody shot Jam Master J???

·
Registered
337 Posts
why can lexus be upfront and tell their costomer about their upcoming changes in the IS. i m staring to get sick of people making comments but not one actually giving facts about all these rummors. what the fuck is the problem with being upfront about their new chances??????

·
Registered
666 Posts
miguelfig said:
why can lexus be upfront and tell their costomer about their upcoming changes in the IS. i m staring to get sick of people making comments but not one actually giving facts about all these rummors. what the f*ck is the problem with being upfront about their new chances??????
It could also be a bogus report. Some people in the media are mis-informed, and report on it. This sounds like the case. I would not take a look any any future release reports unless its coming from lexus.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
miguelfig said:
why can lexus be upfront and tell their costomer about their upcoming changes in the IS. i m staring to get sick of people making comments but not one actually giving facts about all these rummors. what the f*ck is the problem with being upfront about their new chances??????
UR an ASS!! :roll:

·
13,978 Posts
SupaLex said:
miguelfig said:
we knew that since he joined this site.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
oneeyejack said:
SupaLex said:
miguelfig said:
Ya i know i just felt like remindin him. Half my posts reguarding this guy say the same thing :wink:

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
oneeyejack said:
SupaLex said:
miguelfig said:
Ya i know i just felt like remindin him. Half my posts reguarding this guy say the same thing :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts