Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the bookstore of a nearby Japanese market and there was an article on the upcoming Aristo, Celsior, and Altezza; also the introduction of 'Lexus' to Japan in '05. Aristo a little rounder, Celsior looking like an Audi, and then the Altezza with minor curves yet still resembling the current model. More importantly than the looks, it seems as though all models are recieved a better engine! :-?

The similar pics and some more Celsior pics is below:

http://www.autofiend.com/modules.php?name=News&new_topic=3

What do you all know about this model-change...

·
Registered
122 Posts
That picture of the altezza has been posted here before. Still not exactly sure if that's how the new IS would look like though.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I hope it is, that way I wont be jealous of all the new ones, I'll be stuck with the nicer old model... :D

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
i too saw the similar book back in kinokuniya (a specialty japanese bookstore here at my country) it has this large "L" emblem and the rx330 on the front cover, come to think of it, i should have bought one for myself, but the large currency numbers scares me :lol: (it cost somewhere around 25 us dollar)

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
i doubt the will be the 04 model.........but that pic is old.

and i dont think its that bad........in person and atcual pics instead of drawings it always looks better.

as for the GS they have in that article....there is no hope :-?

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I think everything on that page is screwed except for the HPX and the 03 Sportldesign Info....:(

AND NO WAY THAT IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT GS......

Matt :lol:

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Also, you guys really think that the LS is going to update itself every 5 years??? never it took 10 years to replace the last one.....:D

Matt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts