Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm in no hurry to sell my car but have been looking around for something else. I have 2004 Lexus IS300(CWP). Approx. 75,xxx miles. Manual 5-speed.
Mods. Full carson-tuned kit w/ fogs, Tein Basic Coilovers, Custom grill, Ro_Ja Formula 7(18x8F,18x9R), Polished AEM intake, Alphawerks Y-Pipe, Custom B-Pipe(no resonator), Veilside Teardrop axleback exhaust, JIC CF strut bar, 6000k HIDs, new panasonic deck and boston acoustics subwoofer.....that's all I can think of right now. Let me know if anyone would be interested. Asking 18k firm.Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
it wouldn't let me post in the "FOR SALE" section......mods if you could do me a favor and move it over there....thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
^^ you sure that kit is L-tuned? that looks like a carson tuned front bumper... or maybe its just the foglights... ???

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
^^ you sure that kit is L-tuned? that looks like a carson tuned front bumper... or maybe its just the foglights... ???
L-tuned=Carson tuned, doesnt it? :suspiciou

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
no carson front is different in the fog area. but sides and rear are the same

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
o, learn somethin new every day...thanks for the clarification :) good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
390 Posts
still for sale?

im in the chicago area!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am very interested. Would you be interested in my 2002 aspen white wrx wagon plus a little cash. It is on gold bbs rgrs and has been tastefully modded. Let me know.
if only it was the sedan and not the wagon i'd take you up on your offer. I don't think I can pull off a wagon, not saying that yours isnt nice or anything. I'm looking to trade for a wrx sedan or rsx-s if I can't sell it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm very interested and im in socal so i can drive up to norcal if i need to. can you pm me with more pics and full list of everything you got on the car and an asking price?.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts