Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have waited to start fixing my Lexus because it was my only reliable vehicle right now, but I will soon buy another vehicle so I can start working on my car, finally.

Now, when my car is on and I turn on the air conditioning or heater, the air does not come out from where the knob is stationed at. If it is on full front body, by the feet, or on the one where it is both, it is not coming out from it. Instead, the air is coming out from the dash ports for the windshield. I do not know how to fix this.

Is this something I can do myself (I have very limited tools and space as I live in an apartment complex) or can I have someone go in, electronically and reset the computer that controls it?

Thank you all for any advice.

'04 Lexy

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I have waited to start fixing my Lexus because it was my only reliable vehicle right now, but I will soon buy another vehicle so I can start working on my car, finally.

Now, when my car is on and I turn on the air conditioning or heater, the air does not come out from where the knob is stationed at. If it is on full front body, by the feet, or on the one where it is both, it is not coming out from it. Instead, the air is coming out from the dash ports for the windshield. I do not know how to fix this.

Is this something I can do myself (I have very limited tools and space as I live in an apartment complex) or can I have someone go in, electronically and reset the computer that controls it?

Thank you all for any advice.

'04 Lexy
Mode servo is bad. Replace the air mode damper servo. Google it and determine if your skill level is up to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts