Smoked gray headlamps
Auto lock doors when the car is in gear
Optional 11 spoke wheels
Dash tray when no Navigation
Oil change reminder light
Thats all I know for now folks.
Happy shopping
:D
And the information is flying in. Although I'd still love to know where you guys are hearing this stuff. :)

I like a lot of those features. Though I wonder if the dash tray is the same as the JDM model. If so, I think I jumped the gun by buying one before I got my car. :p

·
Mod er 8 er
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And the information is flying in. Although I'd still love to know where you guys are hearing this stuff. :)

I like a lot of those features. Though I wonder if the dash tray is the same as the JDM model. If so, I think I jumped the gun by buying one before I got my car. :p[/quote]

Got the info from Lexus :chill:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Lexus_girl said:
Ahhh! Not that I doubted the legitimacy of the information or what not. After three posts about the color (all of which say the same thing) the credibility of it just kept going up. And when a board moderator tells you she got it from Lexus, well, there's only one question left: How fast can I call my sales guy and tell him to change my color? :)

Thanks Lexus_girl!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Lexus_girl said:
Ahhh! Not that I doubted the legitimacy of the information or what not. After three posts about the color (all of which say the same thing) the credibility of it just kept going up. And when a board moderator tells you she got it from Lexus, well, there's only one question left: How fast can I call my sales guy and tell him to change my color? :)

Thanks Lexus_girl!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Lexus_girl.

1. Sportdesign continue to be offered? Gray smoked lenses and 11 spoke rims sounds like the ones offered on the current sport design. Anyone know if this is true

2. Any change on suspension tuning? I learned that the 01 models cornered at sport car like levels. According to Mag. road tests, 02-03 suspension setting cannot even match 3 series or TSX because Lexus softened the suspension, and softened even more of the Automatic 02-03s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts