Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lifted shamelessly from newcelica.org. The moment I saw "busybeetoys," a red flag went up in my mind even though there is a photo credit for Best Car (I trust Mag-X more). Take this with a grain of salt.

[ September 06, 2001: Message edited by: JW ]

·
2,909 Posts
I think I like it!?

Looks a little too bubble shaped for me, more of a muscular look is more my taste, that's my impression of my IS. The stance of my IS says "move".

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
If thats the case I will definitely be trading my IS300 for a 2003/4 Audi A4 coupe convertible!! That shi't looks tight, as well as lots of tuning parts.

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
Looks like a cross between an Audi TT and a Celica to me.

It's okay. A little to bubbley for me. I like the lines of the current IS better.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
no body mentioned that it looks like the current ES? I think that is the trend Toyota is moving toward now, with those celica looking headlight and a more rounded body.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay, you yahoos... please remember that this is a concept drawing (probably not even done by official Toyota sources). It's still MY2002 for the IS300, and I highly doubt any design is finalized for the next generation Altezza/IS300 at this point in time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
*Cough*.. I believe it resembles the *New CAMRY*... Anybody seen the new Toyota Camry commercial lately?.. I may be wrong though..

·
Registered
463 Posts
*cough* the new camry's front is very similar to the *NEW ES300* which someone already mentioned it looks like, haha, j/k j/k...anyways, i doubt that this will be the next generation IS300, it seems more like a concept drawing then what an actual car will come close to looking like..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ewwwwwww. Not good. Looks like a new A4 but worse.

(P.S. Busybeetoys basically takes pieces of current cars, Photoshops them together, and puts them on the 'net as the "new" whatever. Point is they are 100% fake -I only mention this just in case people still think thats a real pic-).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
17 Participants
masayako
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing