Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lifted shamelessly from newcelica.org. The moment I saw "busybeetoys," a red flag went up in my mind even though there is a photo credit for Best Car (I trust Mag-X more). Take this with a grain of salt.

[ September 06, 2001: Message edited by: JW ]

·
2,909 Posts
I think I like it!?

Looks a little too bubble shaped for me, more of a muscular look is more my taste, that's my impression of my IS. The stance of my IS says "move".

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
If thats the case I will definitely be trading my IS300 for a 2003/4 Audi A4 coupe convertible!! That shi't looks tight, as well as lots of tuning parts.

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
Looks like a cross between an Audi TT and a Celica to me.

It's okay. A little to bubbley for me. I like the lines of the current IS better.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
no body mentioned that it looks like the current ES? I think that is the trend Toyota is moving toward now, with those celica looking headlight and a more rounded body.

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay, you yahoos... please remember that this is a concept drawing (probably not even done by official Toyota sources). It's still MY2002 for the IS300, and I highly doubt any design is finalized for the next generation Altezza/IS300 at this point in time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
*Cough*.. I believe it resembles the *New CAMRY*... Anybody seen the new Toyota Camry commercial lately?.. I may be wrong though..

·
Registered
463 Posts
*cough* the new camry's front is very similar to the *NEW ES300* which someone already mentioned it looks like, haha, j/k j/k...anyways, i doubt that this will be the next generation IS300, it seems more like a concept drawing then what an actual car will come close to looking like..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ewwwwwww. Not good. Looks like a new A4 but worse.

(P.S. Busybeetoys basically takes pieces of current cars, Photoshops them together, and puts them on the 'net as the "new" whatever. Point is they are 100% fake -I only mention this just in case people still think thats a real pic-).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts