Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
looks like the 4 door
like bmw 3 series comparable from their 2 -4, i think 4 door looks better for now
is that really coming out for sure already?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
your right they might be photoshopped, but i do believe they will be coming out maybe in 2003 as a 2004 model, its just a rumor. Who knows i just hope Lexus does something about this HP race against Infiniti and BMW. Common LEXUS!

·
Registered
136 Posts
the convertible looks like a camry solara

·
Registered
39 Posts
It's obvious that it is photoshopped. Geez if you look at the original the door doesn't even match up to the windows properly....

Anyways, I blew up the door and changed the brightness levels to make it easier for you to see. What do you think?

Well it was fun while it lasted.... :-?

[edit]
I'm not even going to bother with the convertible. It's as fake as the day is long. The back end of the car looks like Solara just as the others said. Why do people make this stuff up?

ritual

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
When will these fucking newbs stop posting and reposting this shit. We must have 50+ threads about that damn supercharged AWD IS430 coupe

Search before you post shit!

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
besides, IS = International Sedan, so there would never be an IS coupe, it would have a different name, perhaps IC.

You lose.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
25 Participants
aka_Altezza
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing