Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was quoted, for a fully loaded 2004 IS300 with GPS/DVD navigation: 33.9K. That was down from 36.5K. I didn't want to go above 32K, so I want them to at least come down to 33K, but they of course don't want to. 34K is a lot of dough to put down...

Does this sound like a bad/good deal, what should a 2004 fully loaded IS go for?

Thanks,
ELmO

·
Registered
195 Posts
What area are you from? Are you ordering the car since it will have navigation? It's very rare to find an IS300 with navigation around the MD/VA area. I was trying to price out a car with VP, LD, VV, HH, RF and NV. Invoice is just under $32k so it might be hard to get one with those options and for $32k.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I got my 2004 Fully loaded for 32188 before TTL. I believe that you can at least do the same or possibly better. Dont pay 34K.

Sticker was 36500, I'm in California, Alameda County.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sticker is 36.5K. Dealer went down to 33.9K, after I told them I didn't want to spend over 32K. Then I said OK, get it down to 33K and you'll have me considering hard. They wouldn't do it (first visit).

I can get a BMW loaded as I want (325i with navigation) for 33.5K, but I don't like how it drives (weird huh?), but Lexus doesn't have to know that. =)

I'm in Ohio....they would offer 32.3K without navigation.
-ELmO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.