Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
i ordered mine i should be getting it in a few days (hopefully)

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
I have had both, and the 2004 dash tray is MUCH better than the JDM one. Has much more room, looks better and isnt a lump ontop of the AC vent. Instead it is contoured into it. If you would like, I can go ahead and take apart my dash tray and post a step by step install. Would that be helpful to some of you guys?

·
Registered
125 Posts
would the 2004 jdm dash tray fit a 7" lcd screen
roughly 7.25 wide, 1" thick, 5" high

·
Registered
476 Posts
wkim said:
would the 2004 jdm dash tray fit a 7" lcd screen
roughly 7.25 wide, 1" thick, 5" high
You should probably just start your own thread instead of digging up old ones. You'll have better sucess that way. ;)

·
Founder
8,520 Posts
Boilertown said:
wow...I did look at the store pics....this dash tray is a bit $$$$$$ and I want to know what I am purchasing...install pics would be nice.
You asked for pics of it installED, that's what it looks like. Just like the nav housing, but it's empty inside. What you get is everything except the A/C vents, which you remove (as one piece) from the existing "a/c bezel" and transfer to the new one. Then drop the new tray where the old was, screw it in (2) and attached the (included) screw cover...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes the full covering one.

EDIT by WEBMASTER:
We don't allow ebay links in posts. I let the first one slide to illustrate which tray it was, but twice in one thread is not necessary. Use the Marketplace forums (but not to link to eBay).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts