Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm thinking about getting a 2003 Is300 because their discounting them so much, but I was wondering if you guys think its worth it to wait for the 2004 but then I'd probably get a smaller discount. What do you guys think? thanks in advance for the input

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
Either way you can't win. If you get a big dicount on a 2003 you already lose a year on resale value. If you buy a 2004 you pay a higher intial price. But all things considered, I'd buy the 2003 if I found the one I wanted.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
bartkat said:
Either way you can't win. If you get a big dicount on a 2003 you already lose a year on resale value. If you buy a 2004 you pay a higher intial price. But all things considered, I'd buy the 2003 if I found the one I wanted.
I6 vs V6 as well?

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
HoustonGGP said:
bartkat said:
I6 vs V6 as well?
Yeah, right. :(

·
Registered
882 Posts
i would wait for the 04's to come out. it's suppose to come with some the JDM goodies that the previous models didn't get and more interior conviniences. but its still speculation.

·
Registered
518 Posts
hey guys check out autospies.com they have an update on the new 2004 lexus's. if you opt for the power package you'll get memory seating; also, if you dont have navigation, you'll get the jdm storage cover. Another difference they said was that the knobs, the outer rings will be changed from dark grey to black and that the lcd screen on the radio will be made of small dots, instead of the small bars.

peace

·
Registered
831 Posts
There won't be any V6 I don't really believe anybody who says that. However, if you want to save a decent chunk of money and sacrifice a few convienence features go with a 2003 IS. I've had mine for 6 months and I also drive a Lincoln Navigator. Believe me you will be able to live without memory seats because nobody else will be driving it 8) :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts