Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone my name is Jack im new to the forum and i have here for sale my amazing 2003 Lexus IS300 with an original manual transmission. The car is super clean and when you drive it you would think it just came off the lot. Clean Title
232k miles
Manual Trans
Sunroof
Located In Glendale, CA
$10,000 obo

Pros:CLEAN TITLE Everything has been replaced on it from suspension to brakes to all the gaskets,the car has absolutely ZERO LEAKS you would think its brand new you really need to see it to believe. It has a brand new clutch as well and when it runs you can barely even hear it it runs like a Rolex its so smooth. The sunroof operates great and the interior was just just recently restored. There are nk cracks kn the dash. The seats are amazing. We also put in a new head unit so the vehicle is equpped with apple car playas well.
Cons: Body has Chips in some places and the paint is not perfect but considering the age the would still give it a 7/10. It has a factory navigation but the unit needs to be replaced but who uses that anyways. Also the vehicle has 232k miles on the dash but again it runs better than ones i have seen with much less miles
4C95A2FF-2A3F-4F0A-A913-358809D1E44A.jpeg
467F9AC5-2303-4E86-9254-0A4686133A39.jpeg

·
Registered
167 Posts
Looks clean, but it has rock chips on its hood and lots of miles. If you are asking for $12k, no offense but at least take better pictures so you can get a serious buyer... I shouldn't have to turn my head sideways and I can't even see the condition of the steering wheel and the whole dash.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks clean, but it has rock chips on its hood and lots of miles. If you are asking for $12k, no offense but at least take better pictures so you can get a serious buyer... I shouldn't have to turn my head sideways and I can't even see the condition of the steering wheel and the whole dash.
Dont turn your head turn your phone, if you want more pics ask for it thats all. And lots of miles i understand but again the car runs in mint condition absolutely everything has been done on it including engine rebuild. You wont find a problem mechanically.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont turn your head turn your phone, if you want more pics ask for it thats all. And lots of miles i understand but again the car runs in mint condition absolutely everything has been done on it including engine rebuild. You wont find a problem mechanically.
Also the steering wheel is in great condition and the dash as well.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm on a computer and I don't browse this forum on a phone because my phone always crashes when sites are littered with ads. You can't assume everyone is using a phone on this forum. And your pics aren't that straight and consistent, like one of your pics is upright and the rest are sideways.

Change your pics if you want to get taken seriously. Especially if you're asking for $12k. It's all about presentation and first impressions. Would you want to buy a new car from a luxury dealership that looks like the roof is about to fall apart? Go on BringATrailer.com, there's plenty of examples of how to take good pics of your car...

And speaking of BringATrailer, there are IS300s on there that has half the amount of miles your car has, and their asking price is much less than what you're asking for. I'm just letting you know so you can have an idea of the market price of the car, and to improve your chances to get an interested buyer. I'm not trying to attack you at all.

If you are asking for around $12k, I'd say good luck with sale...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your not trying to attack me no but your wasting your time here i have an example of a car and if you like it come see it the way your head can be straight on your shoulders and you wont hurt yourself why you taking the attention off of the car and about your feelings man thank you for your advice okease continue on

·
Registered
167 Posts
Your not trying to attack me no but your wasting your time here i have an example of a car and if you like it come see it the way your head can be straight on your shoulders and you wont hurt yourself why you taking the attention off of the car and about your feelings man thank you for your advice okease continue on
I spend my time however I want. And maybe you should work on your grammar and spelling, it makes you look unprofessional. I can barely understand you with your run-on sentences.

Also, I already have an IS300. If I was in the market for one, I’m definitely not looking at your car and spending $12k on it when there are others on this forum that is selling for much less than yours. In fact, if I bought a new car and drove it off the dealership lot, I’d lose less money than I would if I bought your car.

I’m hoping you get the hint by now that no one will spend $12k to buy your car. Trust me, I’m literally subscribed to every marketplace on the Internet where people post their IS300s for sale, and I know the typical price valuation for these cars.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great brother your a is300 god you should be proud of yourself you now have accomplished great things. Is this what you do? Go on posts and just ruin them? Your a looser a GRADE A LOOSER you probably were just that annoying kid in the classroom everyone picked ok. Go boss go remember your childhood careful people dont hear your sobbing your grown now its embarrassing. Also get off my post your starting to piss me off.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I will let you two bitch and bicker amongst yourselves but I will say.....people call manual IS300's unicornzzzzz so I all in on making them expensive. If you really want a foar doar soopra platformz to impress your girlfriends dad and beat the local street racing bully then spend the money (not because a stock IS300 is anything special but because people seem to think so). Its sickening watching kids penny pinching over such great cars. If they ever go up in price, the one thats been sitting in my driveway for a long long time will go on sale. Until then, let children keep digging forums for their cheap ass supra.

Also get off my post your starting to piss me off.
There is absolutely NO reason to leave someones post just because you are pissing them off, its the interwebz.

·
Registered
2005 Lexus IS300
113 Posts
Not to sound rude but you could at least post the photos in the right orientation. I got annoyed trying to look through the photos and having to cock my head to the side to do so.

·
Mr. Roo
10,132 Posts
Your a looser a GRADE A LOOSER you probably were just that annoying kid in the classroom everyone picked ok. Go boss go remember your childhood careful people dont hear your sobbing your grown now its embarrassing. Also get off my post your starting to piss me off.
And you were the class bully? No reason to throw around ignorant petty insults like it's 2004. Everyone here wants you to be successful at selling your car. Feel free to ignore their good advice or take it. No need to get pissed off over internet forum posts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright ladies dont get your panties in a bunch either get your money ready cuz this car is gonna sell or gtfo either way i could care less how anyone feels

·
Registered
2005 Lexus IS300
113 Posts
Alright ladies dont get your panties in a bunch either get your money ready cuz this car is gonna sell or gtfo either way i could care less how anyone feels
I wouldn’t be so aggressive to people offering tips to selling your car. No one has their “panties” in a bunch.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great brother your a is300 god you should be proud of yourself you now have accomplished great things. Is this what you do? Go on posts and just ruin them? Your a looser a GRADE A LOOSER you probably were just that annoying kid in the classroom everyone picked ok. Go boss go remember your childhood careful people dont hear your sobbing your grown now its embarrassing. Also get off my post your starting to piss me off.
He was seriously trying to help you, and it was good advice. Detail your car, take more photos, make sure they are in the correct orientation, and post it on BAT.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I agree with most tips and stuff but disagree with outright telling people to lower their price, let them find out on their own. Give them the chance to find a buyer that will pay a reasonable price for what we all think is a pretty cool car. There is no reason (other than it having become a teenagers car) for a nicely kept is300 to be worth less than 10k, none. All people talk about is it being a great platform y0! with it being rwd and having a supra i6 motor.....but yeah....not willing to pay any more than 6k, it does not add up, even miatas which are a dime a dozen fetch comparable if not higher prices. It does not add up. Good luck with sale man, BaT is your friend.

·
Registered
24 Posts
These things are bringing a premium in the US, I wonder what mine would bring with just 110,000 miles (177,000 klms). Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
71 Posts
You joined 5 days ago, chill man. This is a forum, people WILL express their opinions. You have to accept that and grow thicker skin, take it as constructive criticism, not an insult. Anyways good luck with your sale, hope you get a price you want.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts