Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2003 Lexus IS300. Just a tad over 72k miles. Never had a problem with this car. Brakes just got redone all around 3k miles ago. New black wheels just put on.
Car is equipped with abs, navigation, leather seats, 5speed auto e-shift, cd player/radio am/fm, pwr windows, pwr steering, pwr seats, auto climate, moon roof, 20% tinted windows, traction control, tilt wheel, cruise control, and pwr door locks.
Come with 2 sets of keys, one is valet but chiped as a master incase master key gets lost. Car runs smooth, no jerk in trans, stops perfect, basically it's in excellent condition. Car has no factory warranty, sold as is.

I have for this car as optional parts:
Mazzuri Super header combo: header + ypipe $600
Titan exhaust cam gear $155
AEM Cold Air Intake $160
Black MSR wheels $400

I am also listing on craigslist, ebay, and autotrader tomorrow. Im freeing myself up of all expenses as to why Im selling this. Great car would love to keep it, but right now my goals are forcing me to get rid of this expense.

Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Moved, might want to make two threads, one for parts, one for the car itself.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New Price $16500 and the black MSR 17in wheels and aem intake stay on the car. I will also throw in the stock 17in chrome lexus wheels.

·
Registered
820 Posts
If this car was a 5-speed I would come get it this weekend... This is the exact car that I've been searching for, just need to have a 5-speed...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If this car was a 5-speed I would come get it this weekend... This is the exact car that I've been searching for, just need to have a 5-speed...
from what I been reading the auto tranny holds better compared to a 5speed tranny? i could be wrong, but just what i read on here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts