Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you guys know a lot abt merc and have owned em too. I am lookin for an E55 with panoramic roof, nav etc with less than 50k miles. How much should I expect to pay? Also, does any of you merc guys know if the E500 comes with the air suspension?

Thanx

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
HUSTLER said:
how come S55 is pretty close as far as used car price goes, to E55?

The S class typical drops faster in resale value than the E does. I don't know exactly why, but it probably has something to do with old men buying the S class--wanting something brand spanking new, thus resulting in a softer private party market.

The E class appeals to younger men with money that don't necessarily mind buying a clean condition slightly used car.

Douge's valuation was about right. On mbworld.org there are several E55's going for sub $60k right now. Check it out...

·
9,703 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Douge said:
Here ya go. This car is local so if you want me to check it out let me know. This guy usually has good stuff though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-Mercedes-E55-Panorama-Distronic-KeylessGo-Solar_W0QQitemZ180024634733QQihZ008QQcategoryZ6335QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Very nice find. Thanx a bunch. But a couple of things. First, I really want it in white, second, I have found a couple of s55's in my area that are going for mid 50's. I really like the E and admire the sportiness but then the S55 is VERY tempting, especially for the similar price. Basically I am trying to stay within 50's if possible at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts