Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...I was at JM Lexus today trying to make a deal on a is300 stick shift with full leather,sunroof and limited slip as only options..i was told that is not possible to order full leather without nevagation system..is this true?anyone seem one with only those options in it?Jm lexus supposed to be the largest dealer in the country and cant get me that car...i think they just wanna sell me whats on their lot instead of ordering me one as listed.

·
8,107 Posts
They can order you any combination you want from the factory, it takes 3 months. Don't believe the bull****. Certain combinations you'll have to order, cause they'll never show up on the lot. Like for me, I'd want leather, LSD, and no moonroof, so that requires a factory order.

Originally posted by polobee69:
Hi all...I was at JM Lexus today trying to make a deal on a is300 stick shift with full leather,sunroof and limited slip as only options..i was told that is not possible to order full leather without nevagation system..is this true?anyone seem one with only those options in it?Jm lexus supposed to be the largest dealer in the country and cant get me that car...i think they just wanna sell me whats on their lot instead of ordering me one as listed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
ckolsen
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing