Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this topic will be beat to death, BUT, the figures posted on the main page...if accurate, than these are lower than the 2001 pricing for an Auto tranny car. I want a 5 speed badly, but I wanted to know if yu guys feel that these prices are accurate.

also, what happened to the 18" wheel package and sport suspension?

Chris

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Those prices are accurate according to a couple Lexus salesmen that have seen them, one of which who posted it over on edmunds.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
i called lexus, they confirmed the MSRP prices themselves.

the suspension is supposedly standard, the wheels were only for show, that was known back in february, just no one wanted to believe it.

Originally posted by ciccone376:
I know this topic will be beat to death, BUT, the figures posted on the main page...if accurate, than these are lower than the 2001 pricing for an Auto tranny car. I want a 5 speed badly, but I wanted to know if yu guys feel that these prices are accurate.

also, what happened to the 18" wheel package and sport suspension?

Chris

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info guys.

So then, how come my dealer in VA does not have pricing?

Any idea when the 2002 will actually arrive? I would like to be able to prepare to sell my car and make a deal.

thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
1,766 Posts

Any idea when the 2002 will actually arrive? I would like to be able to prepare to sell my car and make a deal.

thanks,
Chris
It seems like some dealers are more informed, or more ahead of the game, than others. Italian said he was told by the dealer here in Atlanta that September was when they would arrive.

·
Registered
759 Posts

thanks,
Chris
Hey Chris, isn't Ashburn part of Sterling? What's your last name?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ashburn is like 10 more minutes away from Sterling if you're going on Rt 7. So I don't think its part of Sterling.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
don't worry, my dealer rep didn't know jack either, i actually sent him a link to hear, so that he would know, i also sent him the colors and color codes, so that he would know. hopefully he can make use of it and soon!

thanks,
Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts