Lexus IS Forum banner
161 - 180 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
Looking to clean up the bay a bit, I got all abs stuff out going with the chase bags abs delete kit. Looks like I’m going to try to relocate everything on the passenger side to where the battery used to be and even maybe the fuse box if It fits. The engine harness Is somewhat rough I wish I could get a new one it’s such a mess I’m starting to delume it checking it out I would like to at least re wrap everything
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
Got some more done, I don’t think I’m going to be able to tuck the fuse box under the panel we will see but most definitely not. I ended up cutting the abs connector to tuck in fender also, not sure what I should do I believe capping the wires should be fine. I have to sort out the wires to make it nice will probably have to cut and extend or de-pin the connectors because they are all tangled and some (most) you can’t untangle because of how they were put together from factory.
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive exterior

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·
About done had to extend like 20 wires, going to lume everything and call it good after mounting the harness. I’m protecting all edges from the harness so I don’t have to worry about it rubbing against it.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel

Automotive tire Wood Electrical wiring Gas Electricity

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive exterior Automotive design

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
I’m going to attempt to relocate my ecu and box under the drivers headlight only down side is I won’t have windshield fluid and I’m going to have to figure out how to route the innercooler pipping around it, the idea came from this guy on marketplace where I just bought a new oil pump from new from driftmotion. Here’s some pics he sent me of how he did it. I would like to be able to add the stock ecu box or maybe make a custom one so it’s nice and protected from everything. This guy did not have to extend any to pull off a ffim all though I would want mine a lot cleaner.
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive fuel system

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Vehicle

161 - 180 of 205 Posts